Monday, July 2, 2007

Do you?

Name 7 things in your bag (or if you're male...wallet/ pocket):

1. Book
2.Schedule book
3.Wallet
4.Hand lotion
5.Hand sanitizer
6.Personal stuff
7.pen

Name 6 things you do when you're really stressed:
1. dont eat
2. get fidgety
3. Cry

Name 5 favorite fruits:
1. Bananas
2. cantaloupe
3. mangos
4. pineapple(especially fresh)
5. peaches


Name 4 names you go by:
1. Becky Jane
2. Beckers
3. Becks
4. Becky

Name 3 things you are wearing right now
1. blue capris
2. green tee
3. yellow flowered undies

What are you thinking about right now?
how hungry i am

Where is your phone?
in my room in my purse

Where do you sleep?
in my bed

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
walmart

What was the last thing you ate?
freezie

What kind of cell phone service do you have?
telus pay and talk

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
mouse pad

What is the last movie you watched?
The Guardian

When did you last feel a tree with your bare hands?
ages ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Strange Eleven - Eleven odd facts about yourself:

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
this morning

2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
sleeping

3. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace page?
yes

4 and 5 ??

6. What do you wish for?
To be happy, and live a meaningful life, surrounded by the ones I love and hold dear to my heart.

7. When was the last time you got really hurt?
emotionally--4mths ago. physically--5mths ago

8. Any plans for Friday night?
nope...well, i dunno

9. Something you are excited about?
getting to see John on Tuesday!

10. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
strawberry

11. Describe your key chains.
they're from dominican republic, and switzerland


1. Do you know anyone in prison?
no

2. If so, who?
n/a

3 And 4??

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
no

6. what do you miss?
my home, my family, my sister, my grandparents

7. Are you named after a grandparent?
no

8. Who loves you?
my family

9. Have you ever broken a rib?
no

10. Would you rather be a girl or a guy?
famale

11. Who is the most spoiled person you know?
one of my cousins...

12. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love?
that's a hard one. of course I'd rather have love.

13. Have you ever had sex in church?
That's just gross...No!

15. Would you rather date someone 2 years younger or older?
older

16. What's your favorite junk food?
zesty doritos, or jelly babies

17. Do you have hobbies or collect anything?
Scrapbooking, photography

18. Is your birthday on a holiday?
sometimes falls on thanksgivin weekend.

19. Are you old enough to vote?
yes

20. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now?
not now

21. Are you a vegetarian?
tried to be

22. Do you worry about global warming?
yes

23. Do you like Polar bears?
they're cool

24. If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?
a car

25. Did you lose your virginity to your neighbour?
um...NO!

26. Did or do you think your childhood dreams will come true?
me be a marine biologist??? I doubt it.

28. Are you a country or city girl/boy?
I have both city and country in me

29. Are you taller than 5'6"?
yes

30. Do you consider yourself spoiled?
nope. I work hard for what I have, I've bought everything myself.

No comments: