Saturday, July 7, 2007

Faith.



It's something that means so much to me. It's a cornerstone on which my life is structured. God is whom I want my life to be centered around, not material things which the world deems important. The only one I have faith in is God.



Right now, I'm going through a lot, and I have faith that God will bring me through it all. I've been praying and reading my bible everyday. No, I'm not this outrageous bible thumper, but I am trying to have a solid relationship with God, and I dont want anything interfering with that relationship.

One of my greatest desires has been to do mission work, work in orphanages overseas...I am and have been looking into how to do that. I'm sure there are churches out this way that would send people overseas to help--->maybe even in Canada. Without a doubt, I will do something like this in the very near future.

Well, how can I bring forth the truth??The way I act, speak, things I share. I'm not doing a very good job of that right now. Through everything, I haven't been a very good Christian. I mean that in the sense of walking the walk and talking the talk. When other people see me living my life...do they see me living it as a follower of Christ?? or just as someone who's a fake??

Well, it's time that I got serious about my walk with God, and my growth. I cherish my relationship with God more than anything else that this world has to offer. He comes number one in my life, everything else is secondary. And if there are people out there that cannot accept that...then that's just too bad! There are some things that are going to start to change in my life, they may be small and subtle....but they will change, with God's help things will start to work out for the better!!!

This wasn't just ranting, or writing a blog entry...this is what's impacting my life right now, wehre I am.

-travelgirl

No comments: