Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally...my blog is decently presentable

Ugh....after nearly 8 hours (not consecutive) working on this dang blog...I finally have it just almost to my liking. The only problem is...is that, I cant get the title to work. Sure, it says my name...but that's it. I'd like to have it a little prettier than that :P I've gotten this far with it, just cant figure that out.

Last night, I did my turn for the February Scraplift Challenge for paws. IT was great!! I really want to post it, but not until the reveal!!

I guess it's time to do more scrappy work. DH and I are packing up because we're moving at the end of the month, still dont know where yet. However, our plan B will be revealed on Sunday/Monday of this month. This is in case he does not get a solid job. We're not finding lots to throw out which is good, just a few small things here or there.

Anyhow, gotta get back to blog surfing/scrapping.

1 comment:

Cin Cin said...

Becky!!! Your new blog looks GREAT!! LOVE what you did here!