Sunday, April 26, 2009

Geocaching!!!

Geocaching, outside of Scrapbooking is one of my most favourite activities to do in any spare time that I may have. If you've never heard of it, go to this website: http://www.geocaching.com and read all about it.

We found 4 this Friday. Although, one of them..the cache was missing. We started in St. Martins and plotted our trip back to Saint John. The first one we found was on top of the caves, and oh boy was it ever high up. Here are the pictures from that one.

Then, we moved onto another one. I dont have pictures of it though, because we didn't find it. IT was missing. But, it was the hardscrabble bridge...very lovely. Our third cache, and I can't mention where though...was located near some caves. The trail was a little washed out, but we managed.


My husband takes joy in getting the weirdest shots ever lol. Or, at least I think he does! So, then we got to go and see some awesome caves!! It was low-tide, and perfect for "cave dwellers"





No comments: