Thursday, August 20, 2009

10 weeks

Well, each Wednesday, I am a new week pregnant. I am so excited to finally be given the chance to be a mommy. I am due March 17th which is my mom's birthday. At first we thought we were going to find out the sex of the baby, but we decided not to. It was also brought to our attention that they dont allow it at the hospital here. I didn't want to have a doctor at first, I wanted to go with a mid-wife. The only downfall to that was that there are no practicing mid wives here on pei. And I am not travelling the distance to visit one. So, I guess Doctor it is. We're not buying anything yet, we dont see the need for it, but we're keeping our eyes open and looking out for things we just might like. I guess this is enough blabbing.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Being pregnant is so awesome. I love the mystery of it. Enjoy every moment Becky!