Wednesday, September 23, 2009

15 Weeks pregnant...and some big news

Okay, so, we're nearing the end of the 4th month...wow!! I can't beleive how fast it's going by! Today was my doctors appointment, and it was to hear the heartbeat. I was so incredibly nervous...afraid that I wouldn't hear it.

I also felt my uterus today. The doctor felt it, then I asked if I could, and she showed me where it was lol. Then it was time to hopefully hear the heartbeat. Well, she started with the magic wand on my belly, and within a minute we heard the baby's heart beating!! I was sooooo happy and relieved that I started crying. To be quite honest...I was terrified that I wouldn't hear the heartbeat at all, and that something would be wrong. I'm so glad my fears were put to ease.

My ultrasound is scheduled for October 26th, and my next doctor's appointment is for October 29th!!! So very very excited!!!!

No comments: