Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fathers Day mini album


















































So, the title page, is actually " Love My Dad" and it works it's way up this blog...dont know how I accidentally posted it backwards.
When I scrapbook, I hate working with pp's, and embellishments..I can never figure out how to use them to their potential...and this was so not my scrappy style...but I love what came of it. Sorry for the bad lighting...I am really busy and just do not have time right not to adjust the lighting.

4 comments:

Mosquito Queen said...

wow Becky it looks great !!!!!

he is going to love it

melw said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You DH will love it!!!

Amanda Muirhead said...

wow Becky..this is really, really FABULOUS!! What a precious gift... he's gonna love it!! One the of best parts of this gift is that it stays in your own home and you get to have it there always!!!

hippy_chick said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!