Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scrapping Blitz! Online Crop at LCOM


This challenge we had to create a fall-themed layout, using non traditional colours. I really had nothing in my stash, and used a blue leaf, stamped "thankful" and there are blue leaves around the picture border.
The challenge for this one, was to use a colour in your title. And an even bigger challenge would be to use the same colour letters as that word. I really enjoyed this layout.


This challenge was to use 3 leaves and use fall colours. well, there are indeed leaves everywhere, but mainly-2 on the wedding invitation, and the word "leaves" on the invitation....I'm happy that I finally got to scrap my wedding invitation...and yes, my dh and I made them.

This layout challenge was interesting...we had to use our "Kraft" papers. I do not own any, so I had this paper by Scenic Route. I love how it turned out!


I really think I have surpassed my yearly layout limit lol, but there are more challenges, and I am trying my hardest to get them done. It sure puts a small dent in my scrappy stash. TFL






No comments: