Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's 12:47am, I'm sitting here thinking about how much work I have to do before I go to bed.  My 2 year old decided that it would be fun to completely dump out her book basket all over the living room floor.  So, now my living room floor looks like a book store barfed all over it.  Then, earlier today, she wanted to play with her mega blocks. Well, let's just say that the blocks go everywhere.

Today, I finally got my place cleaned up.  We decided that we'd put the names of each room on a slip of paper, throw them into a container and let our daughter pick them out in order. That way, we wouldn't be tempted to start of cleaning with the kitchen and get frustrated at the rest of our place, like we usually do.  So, it worked. We started off cleaning the spare room/scrapbooking room first. Then, moved onto the living room, bathroom, daughters room, kitchen/dining room, and lastly our bedroom. Minus our bedroom, the whole place is cleaned.

I think I need toothpicks to keep my eyelids open at this point. You're probably thinking "why dont you just go to bed?!" well, to answer that....I have to make muffins, and my husband's lunch for work. Otherwise, he will starve, and we can't have that.  And the reason, I'm not in the kitchen making muffins (oatmeal raisin) is because my daughter is stirring in her bedroom, and I didn't want to wake her. So, now it's a wait and see game.

Anyhow, that's it...I'm zonked. Good night!

No comments: